Ben Orford Whittler knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
View attachment 19233

3mm 01 tool steel full tang knife with Elm scales and neck sheath; hardly used; ideal for those with smaller hands; something of a rarity now that Ben is no longer accepting orders for commissions; prices normally start at £190 but this is for sale at £100 o.n.o., including postage to mainland U.K. addresses.

P.m. or email me if you're interested.

Thanks for looking.
Richard

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Blade length is 3"; handle length is 4.25". The dimensions make it a very neat, easily controlled carving tool, good on smaller, more confined work but still having enough size to tackle larger jobs.

Hope this helps - if you need any further information, please do not hesitate to ask.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
To tell the truth I was hoping it was a bit smaller! Good luck with the sale.

If you want a smaller Orford, you need to go for either the Pixie or the Craftsman - both of them are utterly superb and are the reason for my selling the Whittler.

I hope there might be someone out there who wants the knife at this very good price. A lady looking for a blade? A partner looking for something for his paramour?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE