Ben Orford Craftsman knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bluey1610

Apr 30, 2012
uk
Ben Orford Craftsman knife in brand new condition, beautiful example of his work. The sheath is new but needs a quick buff with some wax or something. It's made of yew with black liners. Comes with smart presentation box with silver Orford logo on, Lois Orford leather sheath, certificate if authenticity signed by Lois Orford which details the knife's specs as well as an info sheet on how to care for it.

Please consider it retails at £175.00

£125.00. Ono

Am open to offers. Please pay by PayPal. PayPal details will be confirmed to buyer. No silly offers please and I don't care about the PayPal fees as I'll cover it. Can post if need be but please consider that P & P should be included in your offer. It's up to the buyer how and which courier I use etc.

Thanks image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Nice knife, I think, according to the rules, you have to put a price up Bluey.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Am open to offers. Please pay by PayPal. PayPal details will be confirmed to buyer. No silly offers please and I don't care about the PayPal fees as I'll cover it. Can post if need be but please consider that P & P should be included in your offer. It's up to the buyer how and which courier I use etc.

Can you state a price please Bluey

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE