Belt loop axe holder

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
ok here's my latest....modelled for my gransfors small forest axe but it'll take similar, 5 available....4-5mm full grain, 4 heavy rivets internally....takes a 2inch belt....25gbp by paypal and i'll cover fees and 1st class recorded to uk...pm me if interested

AXEHOLDER1LOW.jpg

AXEHOLDER2LOW.jpg

Sep 11, 2011
North West Scotland
Good Morning Angst,

Just wanted to say thanks again for the lovely Axe holder. Used it yesteday clearing some trees. Found it extremely usefull, far more so than I thought it would be. My axe was allways there when I needed it, and not leaning against a tree on the damp grass over the other side of the clearing.

Quality is great, I almost bought a nylon type holder but this is much much nicer, and no doubt will last longer fighting my way through brambles and hawthorns !!

I must say I've been using it with my larger Granfors forest axe, rather than the small one, still fits real nice and slides in and out a treat. Price is great too, only a few pounds more than the nylon version I was looking at.

Cheers, Anything that makes my life easier is a very welcome addition. Not to mention it looks great too.

Regards.

Ps. Been lurking here for a while, but joined just to buy this !!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE