Belt and sporran pouch set

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
The time has come for me to move these on, over the last six to nine months I've steadily lost a lot of weight and I'm now down to a 32 waist again from a 40 when I made these so the belt no longer fits and I can't cut the belt back as it would mean cutting into the pattern which would ruin it. It will NOT come with the VC works buckle but will come with either a brass or nickel plated one ( your choice ). The buckle is held by two Chicago screws. The belt is 2" or 50mm tapering to 1 1/2" and is fully hand carved with a knotwork band. This took a long time to carve and looks awesome. The sporran pouch is included as is postage. Looking for £80 for the set.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
Belt pouch set still for sale as is this archers bracer, felt lined and the cut outs backed with watersnake skin. This is an unpaid commission so looking for only £45 posted.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE