Being Good to Yourself

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JFW

Settler
Mar 11, 2004
Clackmannanshire
Had to share this with all you guys.
I've just recieved my WS Micarta Woodlore Knife :eek:):

Its a beauty no rust marks or any apparent defects :-D came covered in grease but still in its sheath. :?:

Top marks to Woodlore I ordered it on Sunday night and the postie delivered it on Tuesday at 8.35 am - already left for work :cry:

Picked it up today :eek:):

JFW

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Good stuff ... now just add your own rust!!! :-D

MartiniDave

Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Enjoy it. The more you work these knives the better they seem to get.

Dave

P.S. - It'll give you sparks from a firesteel that I swear you could weld with!

steve a

Settler
Oct 2, 2003
south bedfordshire
Not grinning, I'm still waiting for my Alan Woods Woodlore, it was due in March 04, just been informed that Mr.Wood has been ill and Woodlore cannot give a delivery date. They asked if I would like to cancel my order. After waiting nearly a year, I think not.

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
That is certainly a bummer. Do you still have to wait months for the woodlore micarta?

steve a

Settler
Oct 2, 2003
south bedfordshire
Just got a phone call from Jane at Woodlore, My Alan Wood Woodlore will be in my sweaty hands by 12.00 O'Clock tomorrow. After about 14 months wait, I hope it's worth it.

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
steve a said:
Just got a phone call from Jane at Woodlore, My Alan Wood Woodlore will be in my sweaty hands by 12.00 O'Clock tomorrow. After about 14 months wait, I hope it's worth it.

Congratulations and I hope you enjoy it! :biggthump

steve a

Settler
Oct 2, 2003
south bedfordshire
Ohh yes, arrived today at 8.30, had it delivered to work to ensure I got my hand on it today. Now all I need is an excuse to leave early and try it out in anger, as after carving up six pencils I need some decent material to work with.
Wonder what I could do with this desk ?.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE