Been Making again

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Been making stuff again... most for bushcrafting outdoors, but also some photography gear ..
chest bag
0uvH3W.jpg

1hzwDU.jpg

Ye7Suh.jpg

Grab bag
wusV5D.jpg

cdgL6C.jpg

Camera bag
MO20Ed.jpg

qRWrfs.jpg

Laplander saw cover
Ne6yom.jpg

folding dump pouch (for wood collecting)
FweJ6g.jpg

M9BQhz.jpg

9PvH2d.jpg

vDICCF.jpg

folding sitmat
GDl3vS.jpg

SNhoW1.jpg

Last edited:

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
Very nice. What press studs are you currently using ? If I can't get those other ones I mentioned in the other thread, I need to find another brand to use.

Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
the leather c shape stands for my surname and also means PAckman lol...(my son calls me packman, as i like to make bags ect)

Cool, I like it.

Also for scale on the dump pouch look at the photo with the pouch open..alongside is a measure in cm..and inches...

Yea, I'm not blind, I did see that. But when the measure starts at 20 something and ends at 40 something, rather than starting at zero, it's not easy to gauge what exactly is going on. Plus the pics warp the measure, and the perspective effect make it even worse. A overhead shot with either a 30 cm ruler (that's 12 inches), or something we all know the size of CD, 50p, mobile phone, would be better in terms of scaling.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE