Beef Tips and Noodles

Well...I know I didn't cook it in the bush...but it was all cut up with a knife made for the bush...well actually made for fighting in the bush but anyway. I was cooking and decided to use the new Agency to see how it was to work with.

2.jpg

First I sliced up some nice Shallots
3.jpg

Then some white button mushrooms
4.jpg

and finally a chuck roast I had browned the night before
5.jpg

Put it all in a skillet in a little Olive oil
6.jpg

Added some Italian seasonins, some garlic and sea salt, some black pepper spices and browned it all together. Also addede some ground Rosemarry and some of the same spices to some beef broth and then added some corn starch to make a nice gravy
7.jpg

Then let it all simmer together for a bit
8.jpg

and then served it over some extra wide egg noodles. It was actually pretty darn good.
9.jpg

And as an added bonus to the night...the Agency actually fits nicely in that sheath I cobbled together :)
AgencyInSSheath.jpg

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
looks lovely! what (dont supose you know what a chuck roast is in the UK) that knife looks prety good aswel!

traderran

Settler
May 6, 2007
TEXAS USA
Well...I know I didn't cook it in the bush...but it was all cut up with a knife made for the bush...well actually made for fighting in the bush but anyway. I was cooking and decided to use the new Agency to see how it was to work with.

2.jpg

First I sliced up some nice Shallots
3.jpg

Then some white button mushrooms
4.jpg

and finally a chuck roast I had browned the night before
5.jpg

Put it all in a skillet in a little Olive oil
6.jpg

Added some Italian seasonins, some garlic and sea salt, some black pepper spices and browned it all together. Also addede some ground Rosemarry and some of the same spices to some beef broth and then added some corn starch to make a nice gravy
7.jpg

Then let it all simmer together for a bit
8.jpg

and then served it over some extra wide egg noodles. It was actually pretty darn good.
9.jpg

And as an added bonus to the night...the Agency actually fits nicely in that sheath I cobbled together :)
AgencyInSSheath.jpg

Now you need to add a pint of heavy whipping cream.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE