Bed on a roll anyone.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Awesome stuff, and I've just bought myself 100m of 20mm webbing, maybe a bit narrow but I could at least practice :)

mousey

Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Polyprop...var=631409933089&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

bright red:) 14.89 for 100m, my tree straps for the hammock are getting a bit worn.

I've been using just strapping, wrap a couple of times round tree - no need to secure with knot or anything, pulled tight, friction alone keeps it there. length to hammock with marline spike using a crab on a continuous line to the hammock as the spike. My kids also keep nicking my hammock when out, so have been carrying three, but don't really have enough strap to suspend that many - I do now :)

Reactions: bopdude

mousey

Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Yeah my payday's tomorrow, but it'll take a couple of days for payment to come out of my bank account :)

Reactions: bopdude

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
Good that is. Thanks for the clip, Bopdude

If you ge tthe opportunity watch the film Cities of Sleep. It is a documentary about the sleep industry in the poor parts of Indian cities ... of which, this guy looks like he is a part. :) Rivetting film, directed by Shaunak Sen

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE