becker traffic assits sat nav

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
hi guys i have up for swaps this item

becker.jpg

Users will enjoy the Becker Traffic Assist Highspeed 7934 automotive GPS receiver with its many features, such as fast route calculations, realistic map views, and simple menu system. The Becker GPS features voice navigation for clear directions while the driver watches the road. It has a 3.5-inch touchscreen with a TFT color display, and the screen illuminates for easier viewing. It also provides the option of either 2D or 3D maps. The Becker GPS calculates routes based on the fastest or shortest route or the least or most used roadways. Drivers can also avoid toll roads and ferries. The Becker Traffic Assist Highspeed 7934 weighs 6.6 oz and has dimensions of 5.0 inches by 1.2 inches by 3.2 inches. It alerts the driver to speed limits and provides the estimated time of arrival and distance traveled. Moreover, this automotive GPS receiver uses the Traffic Message Channel to warn of upcoming delays to allow the driver to avoid impacted routes. To make the trip more enjoyable, the Becker GPS is also an MP3 player to provide entertainment along the way.
it has mood lights and it can have a photo gallery of your photos and i think you can add them to the maps but not sure how to it comes with car mount and charger plus instruction book and is in perfect order it has walking modes and all sorts of setting way over my head tecno dinosaur me !!!!!

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
this item is now open to all sorts of offers. the archery stuff is no longer needed as ive aquired some of the stuff i was after so my new most wanted list is here..
(1) msr titan kettle. complete and in vgc.
(2) msr dromedary water bag 4 litre preffered.
(3) full shoulder or close to size 3 mil veg tan leather.
(4) good quality woody clone or kit
(5) this may sound out there but begginers electric guitar.
(6)vapalux m320 lantern dont have to be fully working but has to be good cosmetically...
(7) emberlit stove in mint condition.
(8) milbro proshot catapults brass or ally and in mint condition.
(9)granfors bruks wildlife hatchet in good condition.
(10) and finally good to high quality dynamic or condenser microphone.
please pm and post here cheers guys.....................

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE