Beautiful, period.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
What is it?

The written introduction says, "We dream us back to great-grandfather's forests. At a time when simple human fist useful work gave a different closeness to nature. A quiet today we are struggling to get back to." according to Google translate. It suggests that the older way of life in the forest (much what the Bushcraft movement aspires to) was a lot simpler than it is today, and enabled us to get closer to the natural world around us, and that it seems it is not so easy for younger generations to get back to that way of life.
I haven't put that very well but its the best I can come up with at the moment.
Its also a vehicle for some stunning outdoor and wildlife footage. There's a number of films in this 'series' and I've seen one or two of the others and they've all been well made and equally well worth watching.
Mastino has it; beautiful!

T1Viper

Nomad
Sep 24, 2010
Ayrshire
Doesnt work for me either, i just get No Video message.

and its nothing to do with bandwidth as i'm on a fibre optic 50mb connection.

v-ness

Oct 9, 2010
on a hill in Scotland
Just watched it with my 2 little ones.
Both sat mesmerised on my lap, lovely photography in a very poignant film.

I'll make a point of watching the others in the series too I think, really enjoyed it!

Cheers for the link
Ness :)

Tor helge

Settler
May 23, 2005
Northern Norway
www.torbygjordet.com
It is a episode in a series called UT I NATUREN (out in the nature). The series is broadcast every tuesday evening on NRK1, and has been going on for several years.
The series has some good episodes which show some skills and some episodes just made to satisfy one of our countless artists, but it is over all a popular show.

Tor

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE