Beautiful Morning

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
upatu7u6.jpg

I had good news from the hospital about my back yesterday and celebrated it this morning with a bit of a walk.

I have been going stir crazy and the dogs got fat.

I'm very lucky where I live to have this on my door step. Snap from my iPhone in panorama mode. Hope it comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Good morning, best of luck with your back, mine tries to rule my life and i'm sure if it had it's own way i'd be on a zimmer frame

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Thanks for the best wishes. I have two prolapsed discs and previous Physio failed.

I was looking at fusing 3 vertebrae which would have been permanently debilitating but after a long period of being very careful I am seeing a big improvements from dropping a load of weight and having very hands on Physio.

Yesterday they told me they think my mobility is fixable! Put to the test with a first light bimble.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Really chuffed to hear your news Countryman, both about the walk and being able to get out for a walk again. It's amazing when you can get out again after being trapped inside isn't it. I found I took renewed joy in all the things I'd become blasé about and relearned to really look, listen, smell and feel everything again. Look forward to hearing about your walks as they extend as you grow fitter. Really chuffed for you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE