Beard Length Chart

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:D
From a look at my sleeping husband, I can report that HWMBLT sports a Sea Captain look to his :D

Where the hang did you come across that ?

cheers,
M

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
Got it in a email quite apt though, and congrats to your hubby with the epic beard.

Oh and this should be added to the discussion too:
beard-etiquette.jpg

^ Should be made a rule for the moot.

Last edited:

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
... now colour and length is sorted, are there prizes for oldest food recovered and small children hidden?!

Just joking :) I love beards, hubbys developed a perfect T in black and white (his names trev ;) ) which is getting paler as the years goes on... not long enough though and shaved around like a brazillian, I miss the point in that tbh but at least he's not gone down the Back to Black route...I'd feel a bit wierd if he got even more or a pruner than his old bird ;)

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
According to the chart I have a 'grandpa' length beard, but it comes off for the warmer months and I reckon spring is around the corner. :)

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
Looking at the chart it's not just beards then? Good! includes me then..I was only asking my mate Ghengis the other day " Who are we invading next then Boss?" :lmao::lmao:

Hog On Ice

Nomad
Oct 19, 2012
Virginia, USA
where is the dividing line between wizard and super wizard? 8 inches? 12 inches? 16 inches? 20 inches? 24 inches?

for reference my 20 inch beard falls below my navel

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
I think I am heading off towards wizard territory. I have got the mystical staff, all I will need next is the pointy hat.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Sea captain length, but since when do sea captains have ginger beards? Or shouldn't I admit to that?

Besides, working in a call centre, people tell me I sound more like an airline pilot.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE