Bearclaw Bushcraft gone AWOL?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tedw

Settler
Sep 3, 2003
Cambridgeshire, UK
Anybody had any contact with Bearclaw lately? I'm getting no replies to my e-mails, nor from the Nordcanoe (?) site.:( I was hoping to do the Vilmark & WEISS courses next year.

Gary, are you out there?:sadwavey:

TedW

TedW,

don't know exactly when but had contact last week with Gary (confirmation of a leuko/pukko combination that arrived). He might be in Sweden already but will be back and answer your email later on.

Enjoy your Vildmark and Weiss! If you have any other questions pm me.

It just seems that a lot more people then just me are not as active behind the pc anymore. Business wise not always correct but health/mind wise the perfect thing to do.

I'd rather sit under my tarp in the rain outside watching a fire then behind the pc but sometimes things must be done ;-)

Grtz Johan

Extreme Pilgrim

Forager
Aug 27, 2010
UK
I'd rather sit under my tarp in the rain outside watching a fire then behind the pc but sometimes things must be done ;-)

I certainly agree with that. There is no better feeling that hearing than settling down with a full belly, brew in hand and relaxing in a hammock and under a tarp whilst the elements do there worst. Certainly a lot better than joining the masses in their nightly ritual of mind-numbing TV.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE