Bear mountain Jacket Bargin

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stamp

Forager
Aug 26, 2010
Swindon
Hi all,
Just had to tell everyone about my bargin!

http://www.beargryllsstore.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product3_14051_26271__142814_11052

Just picked up this Jacket in the local regarta outlet store for £70 ! :)
It was marked up at £75 and was the last one, managed to knock them down £5 due a couple of small marks which i got off with a wet wipe!

Its a bit bright being orange and I won't use it my bushcraft course at the end of the month as I have jack pyke oak camo for that.

Cheers Stamp

malente

Life member
Jan 14, 2007
Germany
Welcome to the forum & congrats on the jacket. Let us know if it performs well or not. Don't give anything on the bear bashing, this seems to be unfortunately a side effect of joining this forum. ;)

Stamp

Forager
Aug 26, 2010
Swindon
I'm not easily offended and I'm a hardened bush crafter.
First impressions of the jacket are good, I have used it in the rain this morning walking the dog, walking and hill climbing is the main purpose of it when the colour could be an advantage if I were to have a fall on snowdon!
As for the "Big Bear" I have to admit I am a fan and love watching the entertaining, if unrealistic programs.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I've got one of the early green ones that came out. Two years of hard use and it is going strong. Great and toastie warm in the winter. I removed the Bear badge though as it was orange on a dark green and grey jacket.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE