Bear Grylls - The Island

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bob_the_baker

May 22, 2012
Swansea
I'm still amazed at how long it's taking them to work out the basics. The women lost one of their key members because her chronically bad back was too painful from sleeping on the ground all the time, err, stop sleeping on the ground then. And I've not seen any mention of anyone making a simple cab pot/fish trap, although that could be the editing

dandan

Nov 23, 2007
South West France
I saw the blokes programme , and only saw it as a bit of fun.
It did not entertain me , and I have not watched the women's one.

A bit different to the BG celebrity survival programme shown earlier this year?

Each to his own!!!

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Not sure but do the woman use the F word more than needed, not a prude but would like to watch a show with or without the family even after 9.00 and not have to put up with unneccessary crap

Next season no more Jeremy Kyle contestants Please

Tommyd345

Nomad
Feb 2, 2015
Norfolk
I enjoy the program, but mainly because it makes me feel awesome because I know how to do half the stuff they are struggling with!
Also is it me or did this season they gave them an 'opt out' phone? The first series there wasn't any opting out at all! On top of that, surely they would have all watched the previous series, therefor known sort of what to be aiming for?

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Latest episode was frustrating. The whole discarding a stainless jerry can, leading to problems with making drinkable water. And then having to be TOLD by production to retrieve the jerry can and use it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE