bear grylls survivor trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
bless, pretty little girl you have :)

my son is fine, my daughter however........ seen Hellboy? shes the feminine equivalent! lol

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Believe me, this one is far from sweet and angelic, even with a plastic SAK...

untitled.jpg

BillyBob77

Feb 8, 2011
Chester
There are many mixed reviews about Bear Grylls Survivor Trousers knocking around, but in truth anyone who has worn a pair will tell you that they are great! Really comfy and very tough. The strtech panels in the knees are a pure genius feature!

May 7, 2012
UK
I apologise if there are different versions, but my pair failed instantly and ongoing. The trousers were bought from Blacks Oxford Circus.
1)
The waterproof pocket velcro came lose in a sticky mess straight away. Binned. OK, they are still working but less well.
2)
Zip fails on right-hand pocket. It sort of recovers, but I now don't trust it.
3)
First button on waist-tie is now coming loose.

Yes, I like the stretchy panels, but everything else is ****. And I don't mean a little, like a lemon. No, Bear himself would be an utter fool to rely on these.....

Boucaneer

Forager
Dec 2, 2012
London
I have just bought the Bear gryll's craghopper trousers from TkMAX for £35. they felt comfy in the changing rooms.

On the way home on the train I was looking at them and decided I hated the name in orange on the right side pocket. It was only printed on in rubber latex so in between Mile end and Temple I scratched it off with my thumb nail. It came off very nicley and came off altoghether in 15 mins.

the only other place the name is on a small belt loop ( hardly noticable ) and inside the trouser. Now i can wear these trousers with pride and not feel like a fool for advertising Bear rylls or feel like an ActionMan!. :)

Once soaked in permethrin I think they will do very well in India!

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I have seen these in TK Maxx with the orange print but the other four pairs i have from the Craghoppers shop have been printed in black. The ones i have are first class, i did catch the stitching once which came undone but ran over with the maching and now perfect again.
Really comfy and quick drying. Not keen on the new stretch models.

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Bought a couple of pairs when they first came out For £55 best buy I have had. Great lightweight hardwearing trousers used on hillwalks and general use. Never bothered what other people think of me with the Bear Grylls logo, as long as I am happy with them.

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
I got two pairs of these one in stone one in olive green from TK Maxx just after xmas got two for £50 I think that was a great buy, they are really comfy to wear I couldn't believe how lightweight they are and how small they pack down.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE