Bear Grylls Dvd Offer in Bushcraft and Survival Mag

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Hi,I ordered some Bear Grylls dvds from that advert in Bushcraft and Survival Magazine in November,And they still have'nt shown up yet,And the company that sells them has been less than helpful.
I was wondering if anyone else has got or had this problem.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
thats_done_it.php.gif

lostagain

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2008
Windermere
Have you checked your local travellodge to see if the DVDs are there?

...coat please...

Cracking...:You_Rock_ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

However, the sarcasm doesn't help forest fella and his quest for the missing magazines. I think as responsible outdoorsy type people we should act accordingly and address the problems at hand.......

a) Who would last longest in a real (say Alaska for arguments sake - no travel lodges allowed) survival situation RM / BG?

b) Who would win in a fight RM / BG?

c) If you were 10 years old, picking your team and only BG and RM were left, who would you choose?

d) why is it sooooo much fun taking the mickey out of BG?

Let the fighting begin....:BlueTeamE :BlueTeamE :red: :BlueTeamE :BlueTeamE

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
As much as I would love to ask WHY you ordered them (I do how ever enjoy laughing at him) I would email/contact them and the magazine and state that if you do not receive A the DVD's or some sort of refund that you are going to contact trading standards. also mention you are very unhappy and will inform the BCUK forum and remind them "It takes a life time to get a customer but only a second to lose one"

also if you used a CC then contact them and get your money back and let them sort it.

hope that helps.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
They were brought for me as a christmas present off my old dear,and As such I would like to actually get them,They won't get much viewing,as I watched them when they were on CH4.
Soz for starting up the old argument,I just wanted to know,if others have had poor service aswell.well no service actually

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
When you say they` re being less than helpful, what does that mean ?

Are they saying they`ve actually been sent at all ? If they have and you`ve not received them yet ask them to send again. If they won`t ask for a refund.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
yeah they say that they've sent them to me,I told them that I have'nt recieved them and they sent me a form to sign that I didn't get them,And they say they have'nt got the form back,And they are gonig to send me another form,I've spoke to 4 different women and none of them have no idea of what's going on,Added to that they say they can't refund the payment as my order is in process.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE