Anybody get Bushcraft and Survival Magazine?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
I was after a discount on some Maxpedition stuff and the retailer has told me they have an ad in Bushcraft and Survival Magazine this month.

I don't mind buying the magazine if the discount is good enough but I wondered if it was a good read to justify getting on for a fiver an issue if the discount won't cover it!

Mean old sod I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cranmere

Settler
Mar 7, 2014
Somerset, England
I buy Bushcraft magazine, and it often has some pretty good stuff in it. I've just looked through the latest issue and I can't find an ad though, unless it was a separate insert or came only to direct subscribers.

Last edited:

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Hmm. Military 1st is the retailer. Their Facebook page boasts a 14% discount code from their App but I can't find an App listed for them.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Cheers Bluffer. Took 5% from UKcampsite. It's a shame they don't offer similar to us!

I guess I could have taken the magazine for free effectively.
Is it one you see on the news stand anywhere?

Bluffer

Nomad
Apr 12, 2013
North Yorkshire
I have seen it occasionally in WHS, but I went for the subscription in the end because I move house/job a lot and there is the occasional gem in there that I didn't want to miss.

IMHO the magazine has improved considerably since it began. Like all magazines, they have their preferred contributors/idols ... mentioning no names ... :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE