BCUSA forum trouble

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I got slapped on the wrist for being "overly critical" and ever since I have not been able to get access.
Have not been banned though, but they don't seem to be in a hurry to help with the problem either.
It's not a lifethreatening situation, but there were a number of decent folks there. Feels a bit silly to leave like that.
 
That is plain and simple Ron.
I even tried to create a new account, but maybe it is linked to my IP? Since that didn't work either.
 
That is plain and simple Ron.
I even tried to create a new account, but maybe it is linked to my IP? Since that didn't work either.
I pulled up your profile and it still shows you as a member in good stating with your last sign in (or maybe sign out) at 12:39am (US Central Standard Time) Thursday.
 
tried clearing the cache to no avail.
I did notice that the connection with bcusa is exceedingly slow. No idea why, but maybe the problem lies there.
Too bad really.
Thanks for the help!
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE