BCUK Sussex Group meet for FEBRUARY: Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd of Feb 2014

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Sorry guys for the late notice but we've woken up quite ill this morning and need to be sensible.

Our bushcrafting is not up to making ibuprofen out of bark yet.

looks like lovely weather for you all this WE, have a good one.

Minus Jo and Adrian,

Next time...
 
Sorry guys for the late notice but we've woken up quite ill this morning and need to be sensible.

Hope you get well soon.

We had a great time & the weather was not too bad considering. I will get the next meet up soon.
 
Sorry I bugged out so early. Really enjoyed the time I was there, and pleased to field test my hammock n tarp. Cheers Daren


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE