BcUK Photograph of 2021 September Heat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
September is now here so here's the thread for you to post your entries in this months' heat for the 2021 Photograph competition.

This months theme is

September – A well beaten path

For the competition rules and themes for the other months throughout the year please look here but important do remember that due to the ongoing Corvid – 19 pandemic there is no restriction on when the photograph was taken. So if you have a picture in your archive that meets with the theme and competition rules then please do enter it.

Could I please ask that you try to refrain from having discussions and posting additional pictures in this thread. I appreciate folks like to comment but when people respond by quoting previous posts complete with photos and expand on comments it can get quite messy and a tad difficult for me to sort everything out when I do the vote for the month thread.

Good luck to everyone who enters :)

Last edited:

bobnewboy

Native
Jul 2, 2014
West Somerset
Here's my entry - "The bluebell walk"

14405299613_ed31d8052c_b.jpg

Cheers, Bob.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE