BcUK Photograph of 2021 October Heat Winner

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
The voting is over and I'm pleased to say we've got a winner for the October heat of this years photo competition and it's Woodspirits who actually chose the them for October. :)

Well done Stephen :) as you know your photo will go forward to the Grand final in December and will be used for the forums Facebook page. You also win a prize for being the heat winner which is kindly donated by Tony.

For those of you who missed Stephen's winning picture here it is again

51550095408_2c01ae824d_c.jpg

0121nelly

Nov 14, 2021
Rubery, West Midlands
Thanks fella’s and to Steve for putting this together, some lovely entries.
Hi woodspirits I was given your name by muddy boots he told me you do bushcraft groups, I'm fed up of going out on my own and am looking for people to go out with to wild camp anywhere we can and practice some bush craft skills I hope you will contact me back with some details, take care

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Hi woodspirits I was given your name by muddy boots he told me you do bushcraft groups, I'm fed up of going out on my own and am looking for people to go out with to wild camp anywhere we can and practice some bush craft skills I hope you will contact me back with some details, take care
Hiya not the place to discuss anything off thread mate, i will PM you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE