BcUK Photograph of 2020 - November Heat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lean'n'mean

Settler
Nov 18, 2020
France
I don't know what the problem is with that photo. I posted it directly from my bacefook account (which I use to stock photos) since there isn't an option to post photos. directly from a computer. I've no idea if that has anything to do with it. I posted a few more pics in the 'Wildlife pictures' section, so if you can't see those either it must have something to do the way I uploaded them.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I don't know what the problem is with that photo. I posted it directly from my bacefook account (which I use to stock photos) since there isn't an option to post photos. directly from a computer. I've no idea if that has anything to do with it. I posted a few more pics in the 'Wildlife pictures' section, so if you can't see those either it must have something to do the way I uploaded them.
I can't seem to see any of your photos, perhaps it is, your fb settings.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk

But many of us can see your photos which would imply it's not at your end - strange.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Weirdness!!!!
If it was just one user group that can't see the image it would be a lot easier to work out

So, Dean, a Mod can't see it.
Crosslandkelly, a FM can't see it - but Broch and Mesquite can

and it's not all the pictures it's just the one linked from Facebook? are people logged into FB when they look at the picture? I know i'm not but it shows...

Umm, also, need to take the conversation elsewhere, sorry to everyone that's put a pic into this thread :sorrysorry:

Thanks guys, have just done so.
I didn't get a message from you mate?

Ahh, spoke too soon, it's in reported posts for my attention!!

Reactions: crosslandkelly

bobnewboy

Native
Jul 2, 2014
West Somerset
Here's my entry: an Osteospermum in the garden.

40931748893_917b4d8dc2_c.jpg

Cheers, Bob

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
If it helps / complicates I can see the clover pic...... and am not a mod or anything special ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE