BcUK Photograph of 2016 Competition November Heat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Here you go folks, here's the thread for the November heat of the 2016 Photograph competition.:)

Up Close - Fungi

For the rest of the rules and themes for the remaining months of this years competition please look here

Good luck to everyone who enters :)

Last edited:

leo0274

Apr 20, 2015
Brasil
tFZcfdk.jpg

Nov 2, 2016
newcastle upon tyne
/Users/Adam/Desktop/image1.JPG

Hi, newbie to the site and stubbled across this thread. I took this photo last weekend while out on a morning hike.

Hope you all like it :)

leo0274

Apr 20, 2015
Brasil

Hi, newbie to the site and stubbled across this thread. I took this photo last weekend while out on a morning hike.

You need to upload the picture to an online host to be able to post it here.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~

You need to upload the picture to an online host to be able to post it here.

You also have to have a post count of 10 or higher otherwise any picture posted by you will automatically go for moderators approval prior to showing publicly :)

Turnstone

Apr 9, 2013
Germany
Great pictures so far!

One (well, two) from the beginning of November. No idea what kind of mushroom it is :confused: I just realized that I have captured some spores, too, maybe you can spot them!

Mushroom.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE