BcUK Photograph of 2015 Competition Organisers Favourite - Shortlist

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
A new element for this years competition is the awarding of a prize to the photographer who takes my personal favourite.

Rather than just announcing the winner I thought I'd share my shortlist and announce the winner once the grand final has finished

On second thoughts I'll remove a picture each day until I'm left the with overall winner :cool:

Enjoy my selection and the countdown :)

DSC_0322-2_zps4318174a.jpg

18762213780_b468ba040e_b.jpg

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Brilliant set of pictures there. Got yourself a hard task choosing between them.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I've looked at the photos and removed the one that didn't make today's shortlist.

I'll remove another tomorrow and each day onwards until I'm left the with overall winner :)

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
I've looked at the photos and removed the one that didn't make today's shortlist.

I'll remove another tomorrow and each day onwards until I'm left the with overall winner :)

This is going slower than anticipated. Is it :hammock:and do you need :pokenest:

:christmas2:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE