BcUK Photograph of 2015 Competition August Heat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
OK folks, here's the August heat for this years Photograph competition. :)

The theme for this month is

Up Close - Waterdrops

For the competition rules and themes for the other months please look here.

Good luck to everyone who enters :)

Aug 12, 2015
East Sussex

somewhat most this morning

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Ah!, well with the top end quality already this month I think I'll leave my camera in my bag. Stunning selection chaps.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Ah go on. It's not about the winning, its the taking part that counts :)

(So why do we award prizes to the winners if that is true? :confused:)

I was leafing through some photography magazines last night and some of those would hold up well in the "this is how you do it" section. Some really stunning work. I was going to go look for a sundew to take pictures of but a: that might be cheating & b: I'm too knackered to get to the nearest specimen round here.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I was leafing through some photography magazines last night and some of those would hold up well in the "this is how you do it" section. Some really stunning work. I was going to go look for a sundew to take pictures of but a: that might be cheating & b: I'm too knackered to get to the nearest specimen round here.

It certainly isn't cheating. I might do that if I knew where to find a sundew, and had thought of it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE