BCUK meetup Poll

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whos coming to the BCUK meetup?

• Count me in, I'm coming!!!! :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I cant make it, I'll try to be at the next one

• I'm not coming

• Total voters

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Can't change my poll vote unfortunately, but I AM coming now... ! :lol:

Will probably be coming on my own which will make a nice break from kids etc and for a change I will get to join in with the demos and workshops, so I'm getting really excited now!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :rolmao: :eek:): :rolmao:

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
jakunen said:
Better hide your table cloths or you may get back to a big batch of char cloth... :naughty:
:eek:): No need - only had the one anyway! :?: :lol:

Actually come to think of it I could demonstrate making charcloth ... and maybe I'll try doing it with some thistle heads etc, which I've never done before.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Unfortunately I am going to have to drop out of the meet up - I am really sorry to everybody but I just cannot make it happen.

Those of you who were bringing stuff down for me please - post them to me and I will pay postage.

Thos who I was bring stuff too - again pm with your address and I will mail the stuff to you.

Again really sorry to disappoint.

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Thanks Wayne, and thanks to every one for your PM's - please rest assured I appreciate your good will and if circumstances where different I would pull out the stops to get there.

I hope you all have an excellent time and I know that many of the demo's begining planned are going to be FANTASTIC (because its my Bearclaw team that are giving some of them and they are really good instructors).

I look forward to sitting here in green envy hearing about the good times you all had!

Paganwolf

Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Gary said:
Thanks Wayne, and thanks to every one for your PM's - please rest assured I appreciate your good will and if circumstances where different I would pull out the stops to get there.

I hope you all have an excellent time and I know that many of the demo's begining planned are going to be FANTASTIC (because its my Bearclaw team that are giving some of them and they are really good instructors).

I look forward to sitting here in green envy hearing about the good times you all had!
OI!!!! i was counting on you for a lift!!!!!!!!!! :rolmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE