BCUK 2020 Photo Competition - October Winner

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
28,937
3,892
65
~Hemel Hempstead~
I'm pleased to say we have a winner for the October heat of this years Photograph competition and that's Wander :)

Well done, your photo goes through to the Grand Final in December and you also win a heat prize kindly donated by Tony

For those of you who missed Wanders' winning photo here it is again

50535947157_b1d52aecb5_c.jpg
 
Congrats. I could tell that was going to be the winner from the moment I saw it.
Lovely picture, full of vibrant colour, and it showed harvest off to a tee. Well done.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE