Bcb?

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Hi Guys,

I have tried to search and find the answer but could not find what i am looking for so sorry if this has been asked.

I am looking to get my first backpack and looking ideal something less than or around £30 and i have come across the BCB 35Ltr Daysack. http://www.bcbint.com/index.php?productID=1425. Does anyone have experience with this backpack, is it good and ok for a first backpack or does anyone have a suggestion for something else?

also what are the other BCB products like quality wise?

Cheers

Tank

Peter_t

Native
Oct 13, 2007
East Sussex
i have a BCB 25 ltr and would highly reccomend it! i have used it for college (forestry and arb) and work for neerly 2 years now so it has taken a battering and apart from a cupple of holes (my falt from putting it too near a bonfire) it is fine.
the materials are all good quality especialy the webbing straps which feel similar to what you get in a car seat belt.
it feels quite comfy to wear even when fully loaded, i even filled it up with heavy bits of oak offcuts from the colleges sawmill and then had to trek the five miles home and felt pretty good afterwards

imo as far as value for money goes you cant go wrong with these:) and i would happily buy another one

pete

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I have one of those, got it cheap as it had broken buckles (easily replaced.)

Its a great little bag, well made.

(just dont step on the buckles)

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire

saddler

Forager
Jun 16, 2009
Haddington, Scotland
BCB are a traditional family business

They were on TV a few years ago, one of the chaps that founded them was still working there & he was in his 90's!!

They supply a LOT of products to the MoD, Police, offshore oil-rigs and the like for survival kits, etc.

All their stuff seems to be very well made & I'd not consider myself poorly equiped with any of their stuff

BCB = stands for "Browns Cough Bottle" - look them up on the web for a bit of history

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE