BASC guidance for answering Welsh gamebird releasing consultation

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

FerlasDave

Full Member
Jun 18, 2008
2,140
951
Off the beaten track
I thought this could be an interesting discussion point and also there are likely a few people here who would be interested in responding to NRW.

As always I think a careful and considered approach is needed when introducing any non native species into an environment.

 
If I didn't see any evidence of gamekeepers routinely persecuting raptors I wouldn't have just used the BASc (notice the small c?, thats cos I think conservation is their smallest concern) recommended answers and mostly swapped em round to opposites.
So, err. Done.
I do believe that there should be a licensing system as it encourages estates to be more wary about killing birds of prey.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE