Bark River Knife &Tool OMF Knife

Peat

Forager
Aug 29, 2008
West country
I have a limited addition Bark River Knife &Tool OMF Knife for trade. It was designed by members of the now late Outdoors Magazine forum to be a secondary fixed blade to carry out more intricate activities like carving. Having said that it is still a very robust knife with 3mm spine and a full convex grind. Green micarta, wharncliffe blade and a spine that'll throw sparks. It is a lovely little blade and I have used it a reasonable amount. However, I have realised that if going out and about with a fixed blade, I might as well take my clipper, which is larger and has a handle which fills my hand, but weighs little, if anything more. However, it is certainly a popular design amongst many owners with positive feedback from members at britishblades. So I may well regret getting rid of it...

The blade is 2.5", and overall length 5.5". Decent condition but not out of box perfect and there are a few slight marks on the sheath.

Not sure what i'm looking for as a trade, but i'm open to offers. Other woodworking tools, knives axes, or something completely different. Not saying i'll accept anything but I welcome suggestions.

4512063948_1b0ba1fec1.jpg

4512067734_32355728b0.jpg

4511431289_97da7ba381.jpg

4512075780_44e8d70cf1.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE