Wanted Bark river aurora, Jacklore wasp xl, jacklore hornet or fallkniven no series

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Macho

Forager
May 12, 2014
129
14
41
Ireland
Any bark river auroras out there? Cash or trade.
67de81f06552482084a2f917284cd14a.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Got a Boxed Bark River Gunny with ramp in A2, black linen micarta scales,brand new mint, if its any good to ya
 
I have a 1st production run Bark river Bushcrafter in CPM 3V with black micarta scales I would be tempted to trade for that GNS in the second picture.
 
I have a 1st production run Bark river Bushcrafter in CPM 3V with black micarta scales I would be tempted to trade for that GNS in the second picture.

I had bushcrafter for a few years and couldn’t get use to the handle. Sorry.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE