Baribal Products- Poland.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I picked up a 2nd hand item from a member the other day and was immediately impressed by its build quality and design , the product was made by a company called BARIBAL who are based in Poland.

The product i purchased 2nd hand was this one;- http://baribalpoland.pl/en/packs-and-kidney-bags/1-organizer.html#/select_color-ranger_green

Baribal have recently opened up a new online shop which can be found here:- http://baribalpoland.pl/en/content/10-about-us

I had a quick online chat with the owner as I intend to get a couple more bits and bobs for myself.

After enquiring about possible discount he has offered the following.:-

"We can offer 10% discount for over 500pln value order or even 15% discount for over 1500pln value order."

500 Polish Zloty is about £85.00

I wondered if anyone here wanted to place an order for a few items , I would have them delivered to my home address and then post on in a manner of your choosing.

I'm just suggesting if people are interested in any of their items that they express their in the specific item and or quantity. Maybe if we find there are 10 of us that desire the same item we can get a better discount than above.

Any interest? I'll let this run for some time but please leave you interest below.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
The product range looks interesting and the pricing is certainly competetive. I was hoping for a larger rucksack rather than a small pack or pouch though.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
To be honest I like the smaller admin and misc pouches , I like to keep a kit philosophy of ' a place for everything and everything in its place ' so my kit tends to be modular components that allow quick loads out ( like Thunderbird 2!! ) and a system based kit inventory. But each to their own.

I have my eye on several of the small pouches and admin organizers.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Anyone interested in this? because if I don't see any potential interest I'll just order for myself in a couple of weeks rather than wait and take orders.

No probs if there is not interest , but speak now or forever hold your tongue.

Herbalist1

Settler
Jun 24, 2011
North Yorks
Their products look well made and the prices are great. Unfortunately not in the market for pouches at the moment but if I am in future will certainly consider this company.
maybe you could write a review on any items you do buy - I'd be interested to hear your thoughts. Thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE