Bargain Alert

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kato

Tenderfoot
Oct 18, 2006
NW England
I got myself a couple of good bargains today at my local TK Maxx store,
Crag Hoppers Aqua Dry Napier ll Jacket RRP £100 Paid £50
Trekmates 3L Flexi Tanker Hydration System RRP £14:99 Paid £7:99
They had loads of other outdoor goodies to by Crag Hoppers,Lowe Alpine,Keela,Trekmates and Columbia.If you have a TK Maxx near you its well worth a look.
Feel free to use this thread to alert others of the bargains you find.

Aug 4, 2005
Sunny South Wales.
kato said:
I got myself a couple of good bargains today at my local TK Maxx store,
Crag Hoppers Aqua Dry Napier ll Jacket RRP £100 Paid £50
Trekmates 3L Flexi Tanker Hydration System RRP £14:99 Paid £7:99
They had loads of other outdoor goodies to by Crag Hoppers,Lowe Alpine,Keela,Trekmates and Columbia.If you have a TK Maxx near you its well worth a look.
Feel free to use this thread to alert others of the bargains you find.

Big thumbs up for the good information. :)

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I picked up some greyish Nike trousers with magnetic closing pockets (!) and an integral belt from TK MAXX and also a nice bushcraft green nosquito shirt from the craghoppers range all at very cheap prices. Unfortunately for me, Craghoppers don't come in size zero so I can't find any that fit!!

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
I liked the last pair I bought so I just got another pair of Craghopper trousers from TK Maxx for 19.99.

I'd have got some of the Zip off ones as well but they only had them in stone. I need my trousers to be the colour of mud and motor oil. :p

kato

Tenderfoot
Oct 18, 2006
NW England
Poundland are selling lightsticks,packet of three for .....a pound :)
I got some red and some blue ones they had loads of different colors.

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
Reviving this thread.

I was out in Watford today and did a bit of retail foraging (not much else to do there :p ).

Anyway I pulled into T K Maxx and had a quick look.

All of their Craghopper trousers were reduced to clear. They were mostly zip-off Kiwis in darker colours and the price was 18 quid on those. They had shorts too and some other brands.

This might mean that all T K Maxx stores are selling off Craghoppers at reduced prices so it could be worth checking out if you are looking for some.

I don't know if this means they will stop stocking them in future or if it means that they are going to be getting new stock. Anyway I thought they were a bargain price and I was pleased that they had the darker colours instead of "stone".

underground

May 31, 2005
Sheffield
I bought a pair of Kiwi's a couple of weeks ago and notice that the 'font' has changed on the embroidered logo by comparison to my older pairs.... which would explain the glut in TKMaxx.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE