Bahco Laplander group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bri30

Tenderfoot
Dec 21, 2007
Chester Le Street
Hi all
I have only been on the forum a few months and have spent loads on kit already :)

Having partaken of a group buy and reaped the benifit I thought I would see if there is any interest in a buy for the Bahco Laplander folding saws.

I have got a deal struck with one of our suppliers at work to get a discount on these if we get a few sales.

Prices are
10 - 30 is £16.46 inc VAT + Delivery (royal mail 2nd signed for about £1.90 Total £18.36
30+ is £15.59 inc VAT + Delivery (as above) Total £17.49

Prices for postage is to be confirmed when I get 1 of mine packaged and check at post office. Has anyone got a cheaper way of sending insured ?

Anyone round the Middlesbrough / Chester-le-street area can collect from me to save the postage if they wish.

Usual procedure post the list and add your name to the end with quantity required.

Cheers Brian

Forgot to add
Payment by paypal or postal order or cheque or cash (sent securely)
Paypal will need 4% added to cover fees.

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Yep fair play to you for time and trouble I want to replace my cheapo saw and get one that fits the pouch !!
edit after reading other posts have now purchased elsewhere sorry

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
I know your price is lower, but these are currently £19.95 delivered on Amazon UK. They do sometimes lower the price to around the £15 mark. Your call, but having organised a GB myself, I'd say the hassle wasn't worth it for the saving. Well done for offering though.

Bri30

Tenderfoot
Dec 21, 2007
Chester Le Street
Hi all
Ok on the workshop heaven deal, had not come across that before, makes mine expensive with the postage.
I chose the signed for postage to give security for both partys but at £17.20 posted from workshop its probably not worth it unless people are in my general area to collect or have delivered and save the postage.

I will investigate the possibility of blades only on monday and report back.
I will leave the offer up for a few days in case anyone localish to me wants one post free as I am happy to drop one of on my route to and from work, or have them collected from my work or home.

Cheers
Brian
;)

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Well done to you anyway Brian, your plan led to a cheap outlet being bumped for those that did know about it, and for the benefit of those that didn't. I wasn't aware of it so it's news to me. Good on you mate.

:)

Well done to you anyway Brian, your plan led to a cheap outlet being bumped for those that did know about it, and for the benefit of those that didn't. I wasn't aware of it so it's news to me. Good on you mate.

:)

I'll second that !!

PS. Whilst I'm not after a full saw, I could be interested in a replacement blade or 2. I'll keep my eye on this thread.

Bri30

Tenderfoot
Dec 21, 2007
Chester Le Street
Hi all
Have harased my supplier again :)
If we shift 30 saws (complete saws) they will be £14.60, still not that much of saving by the time postage goes on top.

He is still waiting for feedback on availability of blade only but price would be aproximately £7-£8 plus post at cost. Should be lots cheeper than a saw to post as the parcel size is only a letter :)

I will update again as soon as I get any news.

Cheers
Brian

Bri30

Tenderfoot
Dec 21, 2007
Chester Le Street
Hi all
Thanks for the encouragement guys and gals :) Have not given up yet as got some more wholesalers to harass.

Not looking good on the blade only as the wholesaler does not list them. Other sources are being tried, update to follow asap.

Shaun I will let you know the final outcome hopefully this week and sort a firm price once the info is in.

Cheers
Brian

Bri30

Tenderfoot
Dec 21, 2007
Chester Le Street
Hi all
Sorry for the delay in geting the info updated.

Looks like the saws will be to expensive as theres not much interest, however if anyone local to the north east wants to collect from me I am happy to order a few saws.

Blades we can get but they are the new version blade as shown in the link that follows
clikky

The price will be dependant on numbers but prvisional rate is about £7-8 + postage, so if we get a show of hands I will sort a price and let everyone decide wheather to continue or not.

Cheers
Brian

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE