Bahco 396 Lap Laplander Folding Pruning Saw

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
Thanks greatly for that Timm! I am indeed looking to buy one of these, was just about to buy this product on a website for £25 and then I saw your post! Great price, I didnt even think of Amazon to stock a product like that. I just bought the saw from amazon and a book "Bushcraft: Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival by Mors Kochanski" both for £22 inc. delievery :lmao:

Timm :You_Rock_

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
Timm said:
If anyone is looking to buy a laplander they are selling them on Amazon for £14.97 at the moment with free delivery.
Its a good bargain, I bought mine there earlier this year so its not a one off :D The only downside is that I can't find replacement blades for less than £16!! :(

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Yeah my mate got one of these, its not quite the same as the laplander ive got, the blade is laminated in plastic or something and the teeth are different. Seems to do the job just as well but only time will tell if the blades are as durable.

M

mikehill

Got mine from Amazon 2 weeks ago and it's an all steel blade ...
Mike.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Nightwalker said:
Sounds like the majority are saying its just fine then, sweet.
I put my saw and book on super-saver delievery because im patient and like to save money! (Typical Cornishman).

Nowt wrong with saving a penny or two!! (Typical Yorkshireman!)

Brendan

Nomad
Dec 1, 2004
Surrey UK
Yeah the blades are £50 each! lol

No don't think they do, at that price though you may as well buy a new knife each time you need a new one.

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
fast celt said:
Do thay sell spare blades? i can't find any
The second post on this thread talks about finding a spare-blade. Zodiak said he couldnt find one for less than £16. He might be the man to ask. Ironic that a spare-blade might be £16 when you can buy the whole saw new for £14. But amazon is selling the saw below its normal retail price, which is good of them :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE