bags,clothes, bushcraft odds and ends

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Time for another clear out I have the following itmes up for grabs

First up is an unusued northface hydration pack –does not come with a bladder but is otherwise as new – external slot pouched for water bottles and roughly 10lt carry capacity
Looking for £25 inc postage and paypal fees SOLD

Next up is a finnish gas mask bag – unused as it came from storage – bought a few of these for projects and this ones left over £7.50 inc postage and paypal fees SOLD
[URL=http://s759.photobucket.com/user/Corso_01/media/P1000841_zps2aaa5b5c.jpg.html]

Next up is a repro German bread bag (post war) compact little bag surplus to requirements looking for £7.50 incx postage and paypal fees

[

Molle nalgine pouch in khaki looking for £7.50 inc postage and paypal fees SOLD

Páramo Fuera Windproof Smock size small in moss green - seen a very small amount of use, great bit of kit packs down real small
looking for £25 inc postage and paypal fees
View attachment 19408

Falkraven reporters vest size medium looking for £25 inc postage and paypal fees[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shoulder strap + solid brass odds and ends – everything in the poc for £7.50 inc postage and paypal fees

Unused opinel no12 saw - £15 inc postage and paypal feesSOLD

odds and ends fire tin - comes with a brass tinder tube, small firesteel and other odds and ends - will throw in the cotton rope jute twine and some charcloth too looking for £5 inc postage and paypal feesSOLD

2.4X3m woodland cammo Polly Tarp and brass eyelet a repair kit. bought for a project I cant see myself doing still in original wrapping £10-inc postage and paypal fees

will add more items to the original post as I find them

please note due to work commitments I can only post out at weekends

Trades wise I'm always interested in canvas backpack - something >20lts would be great, I'm also after a set of UK made ALICE rucksack straps and M56 webbing, Butt pack, Jungle first aid and shougun shell pouches in particular.

GOOD DEALS done on multiple items too :D

Last edited:

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hey up mate, would you be willing to trade or are you just after the hard stuff? :)

Interested in the tinder bits, NF hydro pack, windproof smock and brass fittings

Cheers

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
looks like I've sold most of this stuff - will close the sale while i ship whats sold - have another rummage around and post up another sale thread at some point

cheers

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Your inbox is full Lee.

How big is the bread bag? Is it large enough for a couple of rabbits? Looking for a small game bag, big enough, but not too big if you know what i mean :)

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
sorry guys in box now emptied

will update the thread asap but HB I think the bag will be too small - something like the Finnish bag with the internals stripped out would be better

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE