Backpack Exped Mountain Pro 40

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trackerman

Forager
Apr 3, 2008
Sweden
Here´s a preview of the Mountain Pro 40 made by Exped. It´s a lightweight and weatherproof mountain pack refined to the basics.
Technical specs:
Total weight 1390 g
Volume: max 42 litres
-Airtight and waterproof polyester laminate
-Taped seams make the pack weatherproof and keep rain away from spare clothing, etc.
-Double base with 4 mm foam insert for durability.
09_MountainPro_40_blk_terracotta_group.jpg

I find it very versatile and can take heavy loading. I bought because of it´s resistans against rain and bad weather.
MountainPro40.jpg

MountainPro408.jpg

MountainPro407.jpg

MountainPro405.jpg

MountainPro404.jpg

MountainPro403.jpg

MountainPro402.jpg

Well I have not tried it out yet, but it looks to suit my needs in bushcrafting.
And now all my children are screaming and yelling at me, so I must leave the computer and switch diapers... *sigh*

Gabe

Forager
Aug 10, 2008
Bridgend, South Wales
I picked up the original version of this (same except for the back system) for £35 when they first came out. Seem to be hiddeous prices now!!
Absolutely great bit of kit though. My favourite.

porchini

Forager
Sep 18, 2008
stockport
Good review thanks, looks like a great rucksack liked the style of this sack anyway couldn't get to see any decent images.

Trackerman

Forager
Apr 3, 2008
Sweden
I like it also because of it´s great ability to attach things on the outside. Of course it is preferable to have all things on the inside, but I like that possibility. And the civil look, I don´t like those highride militarystyle mollepacks, the hipbelt comes to high and the military look, which draws unnecessary attention.
And yes they are indeed expensive...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE