B@stard Spade!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rhyan

May 19, 2009
UK
Joy of joys. Just spent the morning at A&E after a metal handled spade snapped an the shaft inserted itself into my palm. Cant say I enjoyed the nurses cleaning it out with what felt like glass and barbed wire (actually a very soft gauze and saline!)

Loads of stitches later I am ow at home - bored, miserable and feeling bloody annoyed!

Oh well, could be worse. It could be raining. Oh wait a minute...........

rhyan

May 19, 2009
UK
Yeah right pain the, erm well, hand I guess!

Gives me more time to look at kit I can't afford and don't need but will try and buy anyways :)

rhyan

May 19, 2009
UK
Well,here is my attempt at hiding the hole in my hand before Mel sent me to A&E!

rhyan

May 19, 2009
UK
Think a bullet would have hurt less! Its a bit like someone took a 20mm wood bit to my hand and stopped at the bone...

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Well,here is my attempt at hiding the hole in my hand before Mel sent me to A&E!

Ooooh nice attempt at a Union Jack as a body part holder inner patch. :D
Looks a sore one that, you'll be able to pass it off as stigmata to folk for creepy campfire stories in the future. ;)
Heal well and fast; though I fear it'll be a sore one while you've got it.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE