Awrighty from Renfrew (Scotland)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DeBrus

Feb 19, 2017
Renfrew
Hello all,

I'm an 18 year old from the town of Renfrew located not too far from the city of Glasgow, in Renfrewshire (Which of course is all in Scotland). I just recently really got into leatherwork (Which I've still to have a go at), which has then lead me to discover bushcraft through youtube. It's safe to say that I'm fully commited and hope to get started at both very soon. My main interests actually with in bushcraft seem to be sea foraging as I just love sea food in general.

If anyone wants to leave any suggestions or advice that would be great, but as this is just an introduction thread I just thought to pop by and say hi. :)

Cheers all

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello :) and welcome…..and one word….kayak :)

Honestly, I grew up in every wee boat yard down the Clyde, the Clyde estuary and the sealochs are brilliant places to explore from a wee boat. Needs care, and practice and a fair bit of being weather and tide savvy, but at eighteen you've a lot of time to do it :D and with our access laws you've got about the best playground ever :D

cheers,
Toddy

DeBrus

Feb 19, 2017
Renfrew
Hello :) and welcome…..and one word….kayak :)

Honestly, I grew up in every wee boat yard down the Clyde, the Clyde estuary and the sealochs are brilliant places to explore from a wee boat. Needs care, and practice and a fair bit of being weather and tide savvy, but at eighteen you've a lot of time to do it :D and with our access laws you've got about the best playground ever :D

cheers,
Toddy

I'll have to do a lot more searching into this as a kayak never even crossed my mind, haha. Cheers for the suggestion! :eek: Hopefully I'll be getting a start in no time

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE