AW Woodlore. What the deuce....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
That sums it up exactly.................

Someone with that much disposable income can't be that much of a fool. Just damned wealthy. $1700 is probably pocket change. On the other hand, if $1700 is a lot of money to the buyer. Then, they are a fool.

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Disposable income has never been a measure of whether one is a fool or not - I've known many with vast inherited wealth that have had the brains of a rocking horse! But the essence of what you say is, of course, true...
If you've got it you have a right to spend it as you will, eh?

I just wish I could find a few who'd care to spend some of it with me :)

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
It may have been knocked on the head, driving up the price of others through a false sale, or another reason, if he has 5 to sell a bit of salesman ship will be worth alot. Considering the woodlore is a Mears design, non individual item, it's overpriced anyway, if you had Alan make a one off design then maybe, but everyone is as good as identical if I recall correctly. And 12 years, a one off copy from Dave budd a lot better value, a one off like all his knives, quicker and just as good.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE