AW, Gene Ingram, Barbour.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
As much as it physically hurts to do this, my present financial situation dictates that my most treasured possesions must be offered in sacrifice to appease the gods. Because of this i cannot entertain offers of trade.

I have two Alan Wood knives. Both are 3mm O1 stock with distal tapers. Top one is a 'classic' bushcrafter with a mild hollow grind (almost fully flat ground). It has white holly scales and black liners with a mosaic central pin and loveless style bolts.

IMG_0429.jpg

Bottom one is a 'new concept' bushcrafter with a scandi grind. The scales are stabilised Buck-eye Burl over white liners.SOLD

I apologise for the poor picture but i'm having to use older pics as my camera is a little 'tired'. The knives are pictured with Alans Renwax still visible; they are still in this condition. Both knives are BRAND NEW and UN-USED! Both have been clad in Lawrence Duggan leather.
I'd like £325 for each of these.

Next, Gene Ingram #11 in D2. A tremendous knife which has had no use by me and precious little before if you go by the condition. The scales are Osage Orange and the sheath, as much as could be described as slightly grubby but that would be and extreme discription. I would like £125 SOLD for this please.

Next, a Barbour Solway Zipper which was listed here before.

IMG_0492.jpg

38in chest, very good condition, microscopic 'pull' on the rear, seen here next to a 5p peice.

IMG_0493.jpg

close up

IMG_0494.jpg

And big picture!

IMG_0491.jpg

Would like £50 for this please.

All prices included domestic postage but i would prefer a 'Personal' Paypal payment for each item, just to lose the fee's. I really don't want to do this so lets try to make this as painless as possible shall we? I really don't want to start selling Kifaru stuff!:(

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
Does anyone have a picture of a Gene Ingram #11? I'm interested but I can't access Gene's website to see what one looks like!

Thanks in advance

Matt

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE