Autumn Rut live webcam

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Looks good Rich like the sound bites only got fallow in my wood so good to hear others.....the sitka was the suprise although it sounded more like an alarm call to me?!?
D

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I believe Autumn Watch are also doing a live feed. It's on on Fridays instead of every five seconds like it was last year, I flicked over by chance last week and watched it. Bill Oddie is gone and Chris Packham is still on board, they just need to get rid of that hyper woman and get somebody a little more settled who isn't on a sugar rush!

I just listened to the deer calls on the site Shewie posted... I'm kinda glad I heard the Sika in the safety of my office... I can imagine hearing that thing while alone in the woods, bedding down for the night and not knowing what it was could make you seriously consider believing in the banshee!

What an incredible sound. Even through the built-in speaker inside the PC tower it sounded half other-worldly and half like someone being attacked.

I really need to get out of the city for good. I belong in the country damnit! There's no way I should be knocking on 30 and a sound like that be new to me!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE