Attachments ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
Could some kind soul please tell me why I'm allowed to post attachments to a thread that I started but not to another thread?
I wanted to post pictures of the gift I recieved in the Brantub, but there is no "Manage Attachments" box on my reply page. The attachments stuff is on my screen below this as I type it but not there when I try to reply to the Brantub thread.

Ta.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Longstrider said:
Could some kind soul please tell me why I'm allowed to post attachments to a thread that I started but not to another thread?
I wanted to post pictures of the gift I recieved in the Brantub, but there is no "Manage Attachments" box on my reply page. The attachments stuff is on my screen below this as I type it but not there when I try to reply to the Brantub thread.

Ta.

That will be the usergroup settings. I've overlooked something somewhere. I'll go and have a look. The Full members have quite a bit of gallery space so it's easy to link from there.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE