AT MOOT TUES AM SO ALL GB REQUESTS/ISSUES/NEWS WAIT UNTIL 17th PLEASE - INBOX FULL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
If someone can bump this so people know what is happening with GBs that would be great. Ta.

I may have posted stuff out and forgotten to say or supply tracking. Most stuff is on its way. If not then I'm waiting for something to arrive or ran out of time to prep it, eg Dyneema.

Catch up with me when I get back. Post here if appropriate or say you need a PM when I get back.

Notifications of post arriving is really appreciated so I can tick it off.

If you are still to pay then please do so when you can and if you already have payment details. I need the money in my account ASAP to cover bills due to GB outlay. I don't want bank charges for bridging loans for people! ;)

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I'll start of what's bound to be a flurry of bumps (you know what they're like here :rolleyes:) And also to say that the respirator bag is turning out to be a great thing, I liked it when I got it and I'm finding it ever more useful in everyday and outdoor life.

Bumpety bump,

GB.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE