As promised my 58patt bag

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Thats a stunning looking bag! Good work resulting in a unique item that will last a lifetime!
You use anything in particular to help it keep its shape when packed, or just carefull packing itself?

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
Cheers chaps. I holds its shape quite well from packing it in order. But it needs to be pretty full otherwise the top will sag a little. Its just the right size to fit all my pouches neatly. Im still waiting to put some foam and a sleeve which will give it a little more shape.
Cheers ash

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
Juat wondering if anyone has any ideas for the pack padding, i dont just want to stuff some foam bed roll in there as eventualy it will get damaged. Im thinking of a divider sewn in with the foam slid inside maybe.
Any ideas
thanks

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Juat wondering if anyone has any ideas for the pack padding, i dont just want to stuff some foam bed roll in there as eventualy it will get damaged. Im thinking of a divider sewn in with the foam slid inside maybe.
Any ideas
thanks

That's what I be tempted to do, you've then got the option of taking it out to use as a sit/kneel pad

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Vizsla?

That's a vast improvement on the original 58 pack.

But, one question?

Where the f*** were you when these were being issued? Typical...

Nice work there.

Liam

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
Ha cheers pal, i dont think the mod could have afforded my labour costs :) and i was born about 50 years too late. Thanks alot. Ash

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE