Article: GoBQ the fabric BBQ...No really!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
There is an XL Cobb in an oval shape now. Big enough for a roast dinner :)

I've seen those, look pretty spectacular. Though like Mountainman said if you use the well in the standard one you can do a pretty good large meal. And theres always my Dutchies if it's the 5000 I'm feeding :D
Cobb have changed a lot, mine is the old origional plastic sided one (now in need of some TLC) but my mate has the new all singing and dancing Delux with all the extenders and wizzbobs and is even better.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Always fancied one..but I have a cheap kettle that works fine...and has for five years. It seems silly not to keep using it.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I was lucky enough to get mine as a sample when they were first trying to get into the UK many moons ago. Been using it for about 15 years now. Belzebob23 got his with all the whistles and bells really cheap from a chap on Ebay. We tend on having too much cooking gear and were nicknamed the "chuck wagons" in the 4x4 club as we could feed an army with all the kit if needs be. I do love my Dutchies too and believe that anything you can cook in the house you can cook outdoors. Folk have often said that they eat better with us while camping than they do at home.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE