The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company.PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I own three pairs of these trousers and would recommend them. Ive nothing to do with 5.11 but have to say that these trousers and the Stryke shirts are excellent quality and very hard wearing. You can get away with them for casual wear as well as countryside as they are not too bushy looking.
Good write up John.
I've a couple of pairs of the previous version of Stryke 'pants' that I've had for a few years now. Great fit and very comfortable.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.