army surplus near grimsby?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
hi all!

going on holiday soon and as usual i start poking about for a surplus store to visit while away. i have found 'army surplus shop' in grimsby, by using the web search, but some stores that are little aladdins caves aren't on the web. does anyone know of a shop worth visiting in and around louth, alford, cleethorpes, skeggy, lincoln etc etc.

your help would be appreciated, though not by the missus.

cheers all in advance.
Rob

Mosnan

Tenderfoot
Apr 25, 2008
Leeds
I used to live in grimsby and sometimes I visit Dave Airguns in Freeman Street but all you'll find is a few army surplus clothes, fake paracord, crossbows, BB guns and a few BCB items
Its quite small and not worth a visit IMO.
As far as other places to visit there used to be a decent surplus shop in Louth but that was a few years ago and nothing else I'm aware of besides usual Millets etc in Freshney Place.

But if you go to Cleethorpes and head a mile or so up the coast away from the main attractions, there is some fine beachcombing to be done for razorclams, cockles and limpets at low tide.
You could even find a sheltered bit in the dunes and have a small fire to cook your finds.

Nicolas

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Skeggy market !

theres a nice stall on the opposite side of the main market,

they sell the usual stuff at reasonable prices,,,as well as a load of stalking type gear ,,,

they have a full ghilli suit hangin up!!

and a few bits of shooting stuff, jack pyke cheapo blades etc,....

i usually have 1/2 an hour while the wife looks at fake clothes etc,..haahha..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE