Sold Armex Titan Crossbow

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PyroJames

Jan 6, 2020
West Midlands
Over 18's Only, I will check ID even if you're older than me ;)
I have this Hardly used Titan Crossbow sitting in my workshop. The scope has a small bit of damage to the cross hairs from my father thinking it would be a good idea to remove them and wash them :thumbsdown: They still work and it's still very accurate, just slightly annoying to look through. New scope can be bought for under £50 on amazon.

Apart from that, this 200lb draw-weight crossbow is an absolute beast. Unfortunately the UK is restricted from bow hunting, however I'm certain that this bow could easily take down a bear.

Unless you're somehow strong enough to withstand the pain of drawing this bow multiple times (I can do it once or twice) it comes with a easy to use draw string assist which easily arms the bow ready to shoot.

26 red arrows, 3 camouflage arrows, 5 broad-heads, Under Bow Quill holds 6 arrows.

Obviously I'd like to avoid postage so preferably somebody local to west midlands for delivery, otherwise collection if you'd enjoy the drive :)

Now originally this bow is worth £360 alone. so being as the scope could ideally do with being replaced and I've included the extra arrows, under quill and draw string. I'll knock that down too £300, I'd prefer cash but depending what you have to offer, I mayyyyy be open to a trade ;) maybe!
20200106_165914.jpg 20200106_165925.jpg 20200106_170004.jpg 20200106_170210.jpg

PyroJames

Jan 6, 2020
West Midlands
@Mods I hope that I have obeyed the Guidelines, I'm very new here and any mistakes made will be quickly fixed if you'd kindly point them out to me :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE